There are a number of reasons why teeth become discoloured, but that doesn’t mean you have to simply put up with them. The process we use at Gold Coast Laser Teeth Whitening can help you achieve a whiter, brighter smile in just one hour.
Our professional LED light teeth whitening process gives lasting results in a sixty minute session and is quite safe and gentle on the soft tissue of your mouth.
Our process involves the use of hydrogen peroxide-based bleaching gel. The gel increases the efficiency of whitening. This means you don’t have to come back for further treatments or take bleaching trays home for a top-up whitening session.
Our process for LED light teeth whitening includes the following steps:
- Pre-visit care: make sure you clean your teeth thoroughly before your visit
- Protective eye-wear: we supply a set of protective glasses before your treatment to make sure your eyes stay safe
- Isolating teeth from soft tissue: your lips and gums are protected from contact with teeth to avoid irritation from the bleaching gel
- Bleaching gel is applied: the gel is carefully applied to each tooth
- LED activation: using the LED at this point cuts down treatment time and ensures the gel works more efficiently
- Rinse: Your teeth are washed thoroughly, and any isolating devices are removed
- Mirror time: it’s time to take a look at your whiter, brighter smile
Can anyone have LED Tooth Whitening?
Most people will have no problem with our professional teeth bleaching process. However, there are certain conditions and situations that we need to know. Please contact us ahead of your visit if:
- You are allergic to ingredients in the bleaching gel
- You are under 16
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
A small percentage of people sometimes experience tooth sensitivities following our teeth whitening procedure. We suggest you avoid hot drinks and cold drinks, ice cream and ice for the first twenty-four hours.
We offer treatments at our home-based salon in Pacific Pines or we have a mobile teeth whitening service in and around the Gold Coast area. It doesn’t matter where you are we can come to you at a time convenient for you. We are also available for parties.
Gold Coast Laser Teeth Whitening gives brilliant results in just one visit, but it can be difficult to advise on expected individual results without seeing a patient’s teeth. As a rule, patients have achieved five to seven shades lighter, and sometimes more, in one visit. The results often last well over a year, but will, of course, be dependent on your lifestyle habits, tooth structure and oral hygiene. Take a look at our gallery for before and after shots, read our FAQ’s and check out our blog for the latest products for dazzling white teeth.
If you would like to discuss your treatment expectations, please contact us.